sábado, 26 de marzo de 2011

VAMPIRE SEX NIGHTMARE; By: Ángel Pop Corns Gaga



INTRODUCTION
How does it feel inside of me? baby
It becomes big , evil on it, baby
Then my blood stops, my heart don't run
But I just wanna let it OUT!

I transform in a bat
And I fly through the dark
Baby you know that I'm bad
But the best you've ever had, ooh

My spiky fangs
Gonna take just a bite
You will reach the orgasm
You won't want to come back, ooh

PRE-CHORUS
Let's undo all of the sheets
You like that, so hot it is
Blood just spills from your skin
When I bite you with my teeth

CHORUS
Sometimes I wanna catch you with my paws
No garlic can stop the fierce I am
Do not scream so loud when I burst you in my bed
Do not scream so loud when I pierce your human's neck
My coffin is open all the night for us
I will leave your body neglected
I kiss your lips so that your soul gets infected
Full moon asks us to have a vampire sex nightmare

If I'm Edward, you're my Bella
Be my nightmare Cinderella
If you want to, I tell my fellas
To watch us while I play ya, ooh

Let's f*** till break your patellas
Seems we're dancin' tarantella
If it's wet, take an umbrella
If it's to warm, let it melt ya, ooh

A stake is a stick
Don't compare it with my d***
Out, in, out, in, out, in, out, in
Your likes are gettin' so sick, ooh

Are you tired of it?
We will never be finished
You coulda denied it
I'm sorry, I like it grim, ooh
PRE-CHORUS + CHORUS + INTRODUCTION

I feel the fog knockin' my door
I go out with Dracula
The moonlight shines whole through the pines
'Ready know what Imma dine
I taste the victory and bite
My lips thinking about ya
I want your spine so I can chuck
Tear it up and make it mine (x2)
CHORUS (x2) + PRE-CHORUS (x2)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario